Welcome!

Welcome to my New Blog. This blog is for sharing my crafting ideas and my cutting files that I create primarily using the Make the Cut Software and my electronic cutters which include my 18" Black Cat Cougar, a Silhouette SD, and an original Expression.

All files and information shared here is for your personal use only. Please contact me if you wish to use any items commercially, for blog contests, or to submit for magazine publication. Thank you.

Sunday, January 1, 2012

Happy New Year!

Wanted to wish everyone a Happy New Year!  Welcome to 2012 and my new blog.

I have an older blog: meflickcricutandmore.blogspot.com that I had previously put information and cutting files out on.  I had not kept it up regularly for a variety of reasons.  One being that it had the "cricut" name in it and since I also use other software with my electronic die cutters, I didn't want to get in trouble using their product name.  This was especially key since I mainly now only use 3rd party products with ALL of my cutters! Unfortunately, you cannot simply "rename" your blog it would appear so I decided to start a new one without that as part of its name so I felt better about sharing my files and other information!

However, you can "export" your blog information and then "import" it into a new blog which is what I will be doing here for a little while.  Instead of simply "importing" it all at once, I plan to "review" the old information and "import" some of it a little at a time.   Some of it will probably no longer be relevant though so I will leave it out of this new blog.  Once I have it all taken care of, I will decide whether to leave my old blog up or delete it completely.

So, for a while, I will be adding "older" files to this new blog but also hope to add new stuff as well.  If your a new viewer, it will all be new to you.  If you are a previous follower, thanks for hopping over here to my new blog and I will try to provide you new stuff too as I "transition".  Although I don't "demand" comments, they are great to have!  I have had some files download thousands of times and seldom get any comments.  Comments and feedback is what makes people want to keep on "giving"!
Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment