Welcome!

Welcome to my New Blog. This blog is for sharing my crafting ideas and my cutting files that I create primarily using the Make the Cut Software and my electronic cutters which include my 18" Black Cat Cougar, a Silhouette SD, and an original Expression.

All files and information shared here is for your personal use only. Please contact me if you wish to use any items commercially, for blog contests, or to submit for magazine publication. Thank you.

Saturday, December 31, 2011

Welcome 2012 and To My New Blog

Well, I've felt the need to start a new blog for a while so I could get rid of that "cutter" name in my blog address.  So I figured what better way to start off the New Year then with a new blog!  I'm also making a New Year's resolution to try and do a better job keeping things updated on my blog.  If you were a follower on my old blog, I hope that you will follow me here as well.  If you are new, I hope that you will find things that help or inspire you here as well.


I have many crafting interests and I hope to share a variety of them here.  This will include files I create for use with electronic die cutting machines in various formats.  My machines of choice right now include an 18" Black Cat Cougar, a Silhouette SD, and I still have a Cricut.  I create most of my files right now using Make The Cut software but usually also share the file in .svg format for those using other software.

No comments:

Post a Comment