Welcome!

Welcome to my New Blog. This blog is for sharing my crafting ideas and my cutting files that I create primarily using the Make the Cut Software and my electronic cutters which include my 18" Black Cat Cougar, a Silhouette SD, and an original Expression.

All files and information shared here is for your personal use only. Please contact me if you wish to use any items commercially, for blog contests, or to submit for magazine publication. Thank you.

Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Sock Monkey


This file is one of a Sock Monkey. I found the image from a free coloring book page. I had previously shared him on my old blog so you may have him already, if not and you want it

You can download my sock monkey file for MTC here.


As always, this file is for personal use only. Please let me see what you do with this file if you do use it. Leave me a comment f you have any questions or problems with this or any of my other files.

3 comments:

  1. Too stinkin' cute!!! I love sock monkeys and have a friend who just went to the sock monkey festival in Rockford IL a couple of weeks ago. I sure would love to see this in an SVG version. Hugs, Rockin Robin

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have a wishblade and would like to use your monkey for a birthday invite. Could you post it as a pdf?

    Thanks,
    Roxanne

    ReplyDelete
  3. Roxanne - I wlll try to put the monkey up in a pdf format soon. However, I will probably not be able to get to this for a few days. Sorry. I will try to get to it as quicklyas possible. Thanks for looking. Melanie

    ReplyDelete