Welcome!

Welcome to my New Blog. This blog is for sharing my crafting ideas and my cutting files that I create primarily using the Make the Cut Software and my electronic cutters which include my 18" Black Cat Cougar, a Silhouette SD, and an original Expression.

All files and information shared here is for your personal use only. Please contact me if you wish to use any items commercially, for blog contests, or to submit for magazine publication. Thank you.

Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Round Top Treat Box





Hello. This is another popular post from my old blog. The original PDF pattern for this "Round Top Box" was posted at the splitcoaststampers Website in their challenges forum by Lynn in St. Louis. You can find that thread by clicking here. Someone had seen it on another blog and asked for help in creating a cut file.

I am posting my version of the box and two creations that I made with it. I did a "bunny box" and then I did a Mickey Mouse box to show you that you could do other things with it besides create a "bunny treat holder". Due to the size of the file, it does require at least a 12x12 mat and thus a machine that can cut that size. The files only contain the Round Top Box its self.

There are links to other examples using this style box at the Splitcoaststampers link above.

Other ideas I had for this was items related to a baby, birthday, etc. Just haven't had time to get to those yet! Hope you can use my files. Don't forget to let me see what you do with them.

You can download the .svg file for the Round Top Treat Box here.


As always - please let me see what you might create with these files. Thanks for stopping by.

1 comment: