Welcome!

Welcome to my New Blog. This blog is for sharing my crafting ideas and my cutting files that I create primarily using the Make the Cut Software and my electronic cutters which include my 18" Black Cat Cougar, a Silhouette SD, and an original Expression.

All files and information shared here is for your personal use only. Please contact me if you wish to use any items commercially, for blog contests, or to submit for magazine publication. Thank you.

Saturday, January 7, 2012

Porky Pig - Make the Cut and SVG Files Available

Good morning.  Last summer when I was trying to show some friends what Make The Cut could do, I went and downloaded some free coloring pages of Porky the Pig, downloaded them to my computer, and used them to show my friends how to make them into cut files that could be used with Make the Cut.  I realized recently that I had not shared those files here on the blog. 

I have also gone ahead and converted them to svg files as well although I think it may be difficult to know what the different pieces and parts are when opening those files as opposed to the MTC files.  This file should have a black base, his pink pig skin, blue jacket, red bow tie, pink tongue, whites of eyes, and then 2 parts to his nose, a black shadow base and then the pink nose. Hopefully you will be able to tell from the pictures that I post here.  I would suggest that you might take a copy of the pictures as well if you take the svg files.  Simply right click on my picture and save to your computer.

 As always, the files that I share here are shared for free for your personal use only and are not to be sold.  Thanks for stopping by.  Let me know if you have any questions.

Download the Porky Pig1 Make the Cut file here.

Download the Porky Pig1 SVG file here.

No comments:

Post a Comment