Welcome!

Welcome to my New Blog. This blog is for sharing my crafting ideas and my cutting files that I create primarily using the Make the Cut Software and my electronic cutters which include my 18" Black Cat Cougar, a Silhouette SD, and an original Expression.

All files and information shared here is for your personal use only. Please contact me if you wish to use any items commercially, for blog contests, or to submit for magazine publication. Thank you.

Sunday, January 1, 2012

Decisions, Decisions!

Hello, well after a quick review of some of my old files from my original blog I think I have decided what I want to do.  I think I will leave the old blog up so that "everything" can still be found from there (at least for now!)  There are a number of Design Studio (DS) cut files that I have on that blog that I no longer consider to be of great relevance so I don't want to "import" them here but I don't want to simply take them away forever either!  (Someone still might find them useful if they are only using Cricut stuff!  DS and Gypsy users could still use them).  If it is a project that I particularly like, I will recreate it using other software and basic shapes and share that file here on the new blog as a Make the Cut (MTC)  and/or SVG file.  The MTC, SCAL and/or SVG files that I had previously shared on the older blog WILL be imported here and reshared.  I still have both MTC and SCAL but tend to use MTC to create my files.  If I share them as MTC and SVG files, then people with SCAL and other software will still be able to use them as well.  I do not plan to share files other than in these two formats for now.  Creating files, uploading them for sharing and then creating blog posts with pictures takes a lot of time.  Trying to convert them and share in multiple formats takes even more.  As a mother of two active teenagers, I don't have a lot of spare time to try to meet everyone's needs with all the different cutters and software packages out there.  Hopefully, you understand and have the ability to import an SVG file.

(SVG = "Scalable Vector Graphic")

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment