Welcome!

Welcome to my New Blog. This blog is for sharing my crafting ideas and my cutting files that I create primarily using the Make the Cut Software and my electronic cutters which include my 18" Black Cat Cougar, a Silhouette SD, and an original Expression.

All files and information shared here is for your personal use only. Please contact me if you wish to use any items commercially, for blog contests, or to submit for magazine publication. Thank you.

Saturday, February 18, 2012

Swim Mask, Snorkel, and Flipper


Hello. Ready for some warm weather so I thought I'd do another quick post from my old blog of an .svg file I had previously shared. It should come in handy with those of you who like to swim and dive in the summer time.  More and more cutters and software for them are starting to allow their users to import .svg files for use with their products.  However, my all favorite is still Make the Cut.  It has been setting the bar for other software packages for awhile and is, I believe, the reason, many of those packages have started allowing you to import svg files into their programs!

You can download the swim mask , snorkel and flipper .svg file here. 

1 comment:

  1. I just stumbled across your blog and I love it!! Thank you for all your talent and generosity!! I can't wait to create some of my own cut files....You obviously have it down!! Great job and Thanks again!!

    ReplyDelete