Welcome!

Welcome to my New Blog. This blog is for sharing my crafting ideas and my cutting files that I create primarily using the Make the Cut Software and my electronic cutters which include my 18" Black Cat Cougar, a Silhouette SD, and an original Expression.

All files and information shared here is for your personal use only. Please contact me if you wish to use any items commercially, for blog contests, or to submit for magazine publication. Thank you.

Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Crab, Palm Trees, Waves, and Umbrella for the Beach

Hey everybody.  Been extremely busy and hadn't gotten back recently to share any files that I have created but not shared (no time to create right now it seems either!). I happened to run across this file while "cleaning up" and remembered that I had never shared the file.  Looks like I made it a while ago!  It was from a free pattern I had found. It contains two palm trees with coconuts, the crab and the umbrella.  The sun is simply a small circle and the sand is torn kraft paper that I used the swiss dots embossing folder on and inked the edges and the "dots" to give it texture.  I used a "texture" ink pen on the wave tips.

You can download the Make the Cut file from my 4shared account here. (I use 4shared as it is free and easy to deal with).  Download the Crab, Palm Trees, Umbrella File here.

No comments:

Post a Comment