Welcome!

Welcome to my New Blog. This blog is for sharing my crafting ideas and my cutting files that I create primarily using the Make the Cut Software and my electronic cutters which include my 18" Black Cat Cougar, a Silhouette SD, and an original Expression.

All files and information shared here is for your personal use only. Please contact me if you wish to use any items commercially, for blog contests, or to submit for magazine publication. Thank you.

Monday, March 4, 2013

Exploding Volleyball

It's no secret that I have a DD who lives and breaths Volleyball.  She plays school ball and club ball that entails a lot of travel during club season.  Good thing i enjoy watching it!  As a result, I am always looking for volleyball images to make into cut files that I can create shirts or other items with.  I had found this file a while back.  Used it to make a shirt or two.  Thought I would share it here for those other volleyball fans.  Will have to see if I can find the shirt I did with it!

Download the Exploding Volleyball .mtc file here.  Download the Exploding Volleyball .svg file here.

For personal use only please. If you have any issues, be sure to do a right click and save or save as to get these files downloaded from my Public Dropbox account. As always, thanks for stopping by.  Let me see what you might create with any of my files.

No comments:

Post a Comment